The Pedors Mary Jane features a Pedoprene forefoot upper which stretches to accommodate many forefoot problems such as bunions, hammertoes, corns and mildly swollen feet. It is also worn by women who just need comfortable extra-wide shoes because they have wide and extra-wide feet.
The closure is an adjustable strap that maintains the ability of the shoe to stretch throughout the day to accommodate swelling that may take place.
[Please note, these shoes are NOT recommended for very swollen feet due to edema or lymphedema. If you have considerable swelling, especially on the top of your feet, please visit the swollen feet section here]
- Very Lightweight
- Available In Black Or Beige
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedoprene™
- Leather Rear Quarters
- Single Strap Closure
- Removable Inserts
- Widths Available: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day
- Stretch uppers form around bunions, hammertoes, crossed-toes
- Seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Stretch uppers and easy single strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- Stretch uppers can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion
- Removable Inserts make room for Pedors 2P Inserts Or Genext Low Profile Orthotics
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Shoes
- Women's Shoes
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.