The Pedors Classic MAX Shoes For Swollen Feet are worn by men and women with swollen or very wide feet, edema and lymphedema. The shoes are also of great benefit to those with severe bunions and hammertoes and are often used as Diabetic footwear, Arthritis shoes and of course with orthotics or inserts. Typically when people's feet swell their shoes get really tight and uncomfortable, that's if they can even get them on at all. The Pedors Classic Max solves that problem.
Classic MAX Widths Available
- BLACK - X-Wide (2E), XX-Wide (4E), XXX-Wide (6E)
- BROWN - XXX-Wide (6E) Only
- BLUE - XXX-Wide (6E) Only
- Very Lightweight
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedors® Pedoprene™
- Dual Strap Touch-Closure
- The Classic MAX comes with a removable ¼ inch EVA insole
- Canvas Rear Foot
- EVA Mid-sole & Out-sole
- Machine Washable
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day.
- Pedoprene™ stretch uppers make room as feet swell during the day and form around any bunions, hammertoes, cross-toes.
- Pedoprene™ can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion.
- Pedoprene™ seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Dual strap closure allows the shoe to open up so the foot is placed into the shoe rather than forced into it.
- Dual strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- The Classic MAX comes with an EVA insole which is a ¼ inch thick to provide extra “plantar” or sole cushioning.
- The EVA insole can be removed to make room for Pedors 3P Inserts, Genext Orthotics or your own custom orthotics.
- Designed for swollen feet, edema, lymphedema, CMT, diabetes and arthritis as well as bunions and other forefoot problems.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Shoes
- Unisex: For Men and Women
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Warm Wash inside old pillow case. Air Dry. Do NOT put in a dryer
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.