The Pedors Stretch Walker MAX Lace-Ups are extra-depth shoes designed for people with hammertoes, swollen feet, forefoot problems and braces. They are also worn by people who have a need for very deep and wide shoes due to substantial orthotic devices, bandaging or other foot problems, typically associated with swelling. Some people prefer to use the lace versions for extra security, especially when using braces.
- The Pedors Stretch Walker MAX are available in Lace Up Closure (shown on this page) and also a Dual Touch Closure version.
- Both the Stretch Walker MAX Lace Closure and The Stretch Walker MAX Touch Closure are only available in a XXX-Wide (6E) Width.
- The Original Stretch Walker With Touch Closures Here is available in a Wide, X-Wide and XX-Wide Width.
- Stretch Upper Panel made with Pedors® Pedoprene™
- Lace-Up Closure System
- The Stretch Walker MAX comes with three layers of removable insoles
- Leather Rear Foot and Toe Bumpers
- EVA Mid-sole & Rubber Out-sole
- Pedoprene™ Stretch Panel is great for hammertoes or crossed-toes and also allows for some give as feet swell during the day.
- Pedoprene™ can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult hammertoes / crossed-toes.
- Lace-Up closure offers more control and security of keeping the shoe on the foot, especially where bracing is concerned.
- Three layers of removable insoles offer a solution for leg length discrepancy where one leg is longer than the other which can help bring the hip and the lower back into alignment.
- The three layers of insoles can be removed to make room for Pedors 3P Inserts, Genext Orthotics or your own custom orthotics.
- Designed for: Hammertoes, Swollen Feet, Tall Feet, Good For Braces, Orthotic Friendly. Extra-Depth Shoes.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Shoes
- Unisex: For Men and Women
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Wipe Clean With A Damp Cloth
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.