Designed For: Swollen Feet, Bunions / Hallux Valgus, Toe Problems, Hammertoes, Sore Feet, Extra Wide Feet, Diabetes, Arthritis
Widths Available: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Pedors Classics History:
Pedors started the Stretch Therapeutic Footwear revolution back in 1997 with the Pedors Classic and the Black color was first pair made. For over 20 years the Pedors Classic has been steadily improved and is a perennial favorite for people with bunions, hammertoes, forefoot problems, diabetes and arthritis. Thy are also worn by people with some swelling in their feet, edema, (but are not suitable for people with extremely swollen feet or lymphedema - please see this section for lymphedema products), and by people who need wide or extra-wide comfortable shoes.
Features of the Pedors Classic Stretch Shoes For Swollen Feet
- Very Lightweight
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedoprene™
- Single Strap Closure
- Removable Inserts
- Machine Washable
- Widths Available: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Benefits of the Pedors Classic Stretch Shoes For Swollen Feet
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day
- Stretch uppers form around bunions, hammertoes, crossed-toes
- Seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Stretch uppers and easy single strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- Stretch uppers can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion
- Removable Inserts make room for Pedors 3P Inserts, Genext Orthotics or your own custom orthotics.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Shoes
- Unisex: For Men and Women
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Warm Wash inside old pillow case. Air Dry. Do NOT put in a dryer
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.