Pedors started the Stretch Therapeutic Footwear revolution back in 1997 with the Pedors Classic and the Beige color was there on the very first day. They are often bought as a summer option to go with lighter colored clothes while giving the Black Classics a well earned rest. The design has evolved and improved over the years and they are great for people with bunions, hammertoes, forefoot problems, diabetes, arthritis and are worn by people with some swelling in their feet, light edema, (but are not suitable for people with extremely swollen feet or lymphedema - please see this section for lymphedema products), and by people who need wide or extra-wide comfortable shoes.
- Very Lightweight
- Seamless Stretch Upper made with Pedoprene™
- Single Strap Closure
- Removable Inserts
- Machine Washable
- Widths Available: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
- Lightweight materials ensure that feet don't tire throughout the day
- Stretch uppers form around bunions, hammertoes, crossed-toes
- Seamless interior forefoot aids in avoiding irritation of the diabetic foot.
- Stretch uppers and easy single strap touch closures make fitting adjustments a breeze, especially if your feet swell during the day.
- Stretch uppers can be heat molded if needed to make permanent forms around particularly difficult toes / bunion
- Removable Inserts make room for Pedors 3P Inserts, Genext Orthotics or your own custom orthotics.
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Shoes
- Unisex: For Men and Women
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Warm Wash inside old pillow case. Air Dry. Do NOT put in a dryer
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.