What a massive hit the Pedors High-Top for swollen feet and hammertoes has been! Whether you need a boot that has depth for your orthotics or a boot to accept your foot bracing or just a comfortable warm boot that can accommodate your swollen feet, overlapping toes, the Pedors High Top is like nothing else out there.
The Pedors High Top was designed for people where the weather can sometimes mean that the right pair of boots can be the difference between going outside or staying inside. The double touch-closure straps make it easy to open the boot up to get on and then close for the perfect fit. Deep, wide, secure, comfortable, warm, this boot offers it all.
For a boot this functional one of the amazing things is how light it is! Using modern construction techniques and our proprietary Pedoprene™ keep the weight down which is essential for a boot of this type. The boots offer additional ankle support over our regular shoes and can accommodate ankle bracing and or orthotics when necessary.
Features & Benefits
- The Pedors High Top boots are only available in full sizes and the XX-W (4E) width
- Upper features a Pedoprene™ stretch panel which may stretch to accommodate a slightly wider foot than 4E
- Pedoprene™ stretch panel works great for hammertoes or crossed-toes
- Pedoprene™ can be heat-molded when necessary to provide for really difficult hammertoes / crossed-toes
- The High-Top comes with an EVA insole which is a ¼ inch thick to provide extra “plantar” or sole cushioning
- This EVA insole can be removed to accommodate shallow or very deep orthotics
- The adjustable double touch closure strap makes the boots easy to put on and take off
- The adjustable double touch closure strap makes for easy adjustments over the course of the day as swelling increases and decreases in the feet
Call 800 750 6729 Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm EST or use the chat / message function at the bottom of your screen.
- Inside The Box:
- One Pair Of Boots
- Unisex: For Men and Women
- USA Shipping:
- FREE shipping to all 50 US States. Buy, Try On. Decide. Free Return Shipping & Exchange Shipping Also
- Return Window:
- Canada Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: CANADASHIP in your cart or at checkout to receive subsidized shipping rate of just $29.99. Shipping, duties, taxes, brokerage included.
- Worldwide Shipping:
- Save with checkout code: WORLDSHIP in your cart or at checkout. Customer is responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage fees.
- Ships Within:
- Two Work Days. Expedited shipments ship the next work day.
- Care Instructions:
- Warm Wash inside old pillow case. Air Dry. Do NOT put in a dryer
Pedors® products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. Our warranty is an expression of our confidence in the material and workmanship of our company's products. This, however, is not a guarantee against normal wear and tear. Nor does it apply to product that has been damaged by misuse, neglect, accident, modification or unauthorized repair.
90 Day Return Window
You may return undamaged items that are in new, unused condition within 90 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll even pay the return shipping costs. If you want to exchange for something else we also pay for the shipping back to you again.